Fuji 300 instax WIDE Camera
Double your fun with the instax 300 WIDE, capturing photo twice the size of the instax mini film. The easy to hold and largest format instax camera with built in flash is the perfect addition to your next event or party.
The WIDE 300 comes equipped with a 95mm lens. When shooting on the go, quickly swap between two focus zones - 90cm to 3m or 3m to infinity. The Wide 300 allows you to capture the close up details or the whole party!
With light, dark and normal brightness settings, you are in control of how your memories are captured. With automatic exposure and brightness control, simply choose your desired setting and get ready to snap away.
The WIDE 300 uses film twice the size of mini film allowing you to capture the moment in a jumbo sized format. Watch your high-quality film develop in just 90 seconds.
Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
Lens – Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 95 mm, 1:14Focusing – Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9m – 3m / 3m – ∞)
Normal Mode (0.9m – 3m) Landscape Mode (3m – ∞)
Shutter Speed – Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec – 1/200 sec.
Exposure Control – Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 10.5 – LV 15
Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) : ± 2/3EV
Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec – 6 sec (using a new battery)
Flash charging indicator (LED lights in red), Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.9m – 3m
Liquid Crystal – Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Lighten-Darken control, Fill-in Flash Mode
4 x AA batteries
- Film – Fujifilm Instant Colour Film "instax WIDE" (separately available)
- Film Size – 86mm x 108mm Picture Size 62mm x 99mm
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- 167.8mm x 94.7mm x 120.9mm (not including protrusions)
- 612g (without battery, strap, film pack, and close up lens)
- Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6), Capacity : 10 film packs (Based on our test conditions)