instax mini 40 Camera
The instax mini 40 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offers an enhanced capability to capture light creatively.
Don't waste time or film looking for the correct setting. With auto shutter speed and auto brightness, the mini 40 automatically adjusts to capture the moment perfectly with every shot.
Want to take a quick selfie? Simply pull the lens out until you see Selfie Mode, check your smile in the selfie mirror, and snap away! Don’t forget that selfie mode is also perfect for capturing those close-up moments, like that croissant in Paris or the cocktail in New York.
The mini 40 makes a style statement with premium silver edges, deluxe texture and timeless design.
Real image finder, 0.37×,with target spot
2 components, 2 elements
Focal length – f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
Shooting range – 0.3 m and beyond (use selfie mode for 0.3 m to 0.5 m)
Programmed electronic shutter – 1/2 to 1/250 sec. Slow synchro for low light
Sensitivity – Lv 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800)
Exposure control – Automatic
Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 6.5 seconds or less (when using new batteries)
Effective flash range: 0.3 to 2.7 m
Standard, Selfie mode
2x AA batteries
- Film – Fujifilm Instant Colour Film "instax mini" (separately available)
- Film Size – 86mm x 54mm Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- 104 mm × 121 mm × 65 mm
- 330 g (without batteries, strap, and film)
- Two AA-size alkaline batteries (LR6),capacity: approx. 10 instax mini film packs of 10 exposures each